90 seconds Japan Gets Started
We’re up in Tokyo this week getting started opening the doors to 90 Seconds Japan!
We’re fortunate to have some of Japans most experienced and successful internet entrepreneurs on our team as partners and investors over the past year, so we’re looking to make a strong start in Japan.
Initial setup to get 90 Seconds Japan underway;
- 1st full round of multi-lingual internationalisation support in the customer experience – the platform and the website
- Japan company setup
- Hired an initial part-time local team
- Freelancer sign-up campaign started
- Signed-up some beta Brand customers
- 10 million Yen (approx $NZ 125k) Seed capital here locally in Japan.
Japan has been on the radar for sometime, since 90 Seconds partners Tim Williams and Jonny Hendriksen invested in 90 Seconds just less than a year ago.
90seconds.jp – Live
Tim Norton (Norts), Tim Williams (Timbo), Jay Yamahata, Dave Insull (Ins) – Signing and stamping Japan company setup